Start a new topic

report problem

cannot recieve txt from philippines

plz help me to recieve txt fr0m phil wla na akng ntatanggap bkt gnun
Good day Ms Aquino,

Thank you for your email. 

Regarding your concern, unfortunately, this email is for our specific product Charge2Phone and we do not have access to your Smart account.

If you have a Smart subscription and would like to inquire about your line, you may call our 24-Customer care number at
(632) 888-1111.

Or you may visit this link for the options on how to contact our Smart customer service - http://smart.com.ph/help/contact/

Thank you.

C2P Team

Hey bakit ganon yong talk2 ko nag bayad na ako ng 15dollor almost 3 day na akong Hindi makalog in.

1 person likes this
The updates for talk2 is ruining the app. I have wasted my time trying to log in. I paid for the whole month UNLIMITED TEXTING BUT THE APP IS NOT WORKING. IT HAS BEEN 3 DAYS.. AND WE PAID FOR THAT 3 DAYS. TALK2 TECH SUPPORT DOESN'T EVEN NOTIFY A PROBLEM TO US. THE VERIFICATION CODE DOESN'T EXIST. MORE THAN 48 HOURS OF WAITING. WHAT'S NEXT TALK2?
The updates for talk2 is ruining the app. I have wasted my time trying to log in. I paid for the whole month UNLIMITED TEXTING BUT THE APP IS NOT WORKING. IT HAS BEEN 3 DAYS.. AND WE PAID FOR THAT 3 DAYS. TALK2 TECH SUPPORT DOESN'T EVEN NOTIFY A PROBLEM TO US. THE VERIFICATION CODE DOESN'T EXIST. MORE THAN 48 HOURS OF WAITING. WHAT'S NEXT TALK2?
Login to post a comment